All women of the parish, 18 years old and older, are considered members of the Women’s Club. There is no sign up or dues. We are a diverse group ranging in age from our 20’s all the way up! Monthly meetings are held on the third Monday of each month, September through May, at 7 PM in the Patio Room.
Our purposes are:
- To unite the women of the parish in religious, educational, and social activities.
- To assist with the financial and physical responsibilities of the Sanctuary by providing votive candles, altar linens, and assisting with the upkeep of the Chapel and Sanctuary.
- To encourage the women of the parish toparticipate in Archdiocesan programs and in the National Council of Catholic Women.
Our activities include:
- Sponsoring Bereavement dinners for parish families,
- Hosting receptions for major events such as First Holy Communion and Confirmation,
- Hosting “Breakfast with Santa” in December,
- Supporting other parish functions as a group.
Our annual Advent dinner and Christmas raffle to benefit needy families occurs each December. In the Spring we hold an annual Bake Sale fundraiser.
All women are invited to participate in Women’s Club events to any degree you wish. We need volunteers at all levels with varying time commitments. This is a great way to get to know the other women in the parish. To contact the Women’s Club, contact the Church Office.